A packraft is a solo-sized inflatable raft that is light enough to easily be carried in your backpack. Packrafts are nimble and small enough to navigate through tiny creeks and side channels, light enough to easily pack into an alpine lake, and seaworthy enough to run whitewater!
- Full Day Packrafting 101 Training/Safety Course & River Trip
- Half or Full Day Guided Trips
- Multi-Day Guided Trips & Expeditions
If you are interested in a particular location and don’t see it in the list below, please inquire! I offer floating opportunities on many tributaries and small creeks as well.
- Upper Missouri River
- Jefferson River
- Madison River
- Yellowstone River
- Gallatin River
- Boulder River
- Stillwater River
- Beaverhead River
- Big Horn River
- Big Hole River
- Bitterrroot River
- Clark Fork River
Let me know if you are interested in any of the following activities, and I can tailor your trip location, season, and timing to maximize your enjoyment!
- Migratory Bird & Raptor Watching
- Blue Ribbon Fly Fishing for Wild Trout
- Whitewater Packrafting
- Lewis & Clark Interpretive Trips
- Packraft Trekking (e.g., Hike-In, Float-Out)
- Bikerafting (e.g., combining packrafting with mountain or road biking)
- Easy and Safe Floats for Families with Children
Availability Info / Rates
All dates through the end of October 2011 are sold out. If you are interested in a late fall float or a date in 2012, please submit an inquiry by clicking the button below.
[button link=”/guiding-services-inquiry/” color=”red”]Submit Inquiry / View Rates[/button]