I take on a limited number of clients in order to provide the highest possible level of service and attention to you in the following areas:
- Expedition services including logistics, training, equipment, route planning, risk management, expedition support, and guiding. I offer a particularly unique area of expertise in providing the skills and framework for Orthodox Jewish hikers to enjoy the backcountry without compromising Shabbos, daily prayer, and other religious observations.
- Business consulting, lifestyle design, and professional coaching for entrepreneurs, focusing on the principles of mobility (travel), essentialism, recreation, health, technology, and lifehacking. I offer intentional programs in the areas of debt management and reduction, profitability, and highly systematized decision-making systems for cash flow management.
Types of Contracts
- Consulting Retainer Contracts: Retainer contracts include unlimited email access, two hours per month of live video chat consultation, and full day of dedicated task/project/research consulting per month. Cost is $750/month with a retainer period minimum of 12 months.
- Day Rate Contracts: Services are billed at day rates that start at $750/day depending on the scope of services and whether I’m able to perform those services remotely or am required to travel to a specific location.
- Jump Start Contracts: This is how many clients “test the waters” with me, especially those interested in long term personal coaching, training, or consulting. In a Jump Start Contract, we go through a personal inventory to identify your most critical needs (this is performed via email), and then I deliver a written plan to you with next steps (recommendations, actions, and processes). One time fee of $500.
- Guided Wilderness Treks: I am a licensed outfitter in the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness and offer privately guided treks based out of the Billings / Red Lodge (Montana) area. Custom treks of any duration for any type of group up to 10 persons are available starting at $750/day.